Select a page
Office Covid Guidelines
Our office is open Monday-Thursday, 9am-3pm and Friday, 9am -noon. Please be advised that these are our administrative hours and that Partners and associates are often here outside of these hours
When you visit the office, please note the new guidelines now in place. These guidelines have been implemented for both the safety of our clients and staff.
For those who would prefer an alternative to meeting in-person, we are happy to meet by phone or video conference. If you would like to meet by phone or video, please contact us and we’ll explain how.
General office guidelines:
1. If you or anyone else in your household are feeling sick, please schedule a phone or video conference meeting instead of visiting our office. Likewise, our staff will not be working in the office if they are feeling sick.
2. We encourage appointments to meet with staff be made in advance, walk-in requests for appointments will not be available at this time.
3. If dropping off, picking up or paying your invoice, please come in our front door and stay behind the indicated line. There is a podium available for you to use to exchange information with our front desk.
4. Remember, as an alternative to visiting our office, you can upload/download documents securely in your portal or drop your information off in our drop box located on the left side of our building.
5. You are required to wear a mask when visiting the office. If you do not have a mask, please let us know ahead of time and we will have one available for you.
6. We require that you sanitize your hands upon entering our office with the hand sanitizer we’ve made available.
7. We require that everyone follow social distancing rules while in our office. We will not shake hands or make physical contact.
We truly appreciated your patience during this difficult time and look forward to seeing you again!
If you have any questions or concerns, please call our office at 978-649-2155 and we will be happy to assist you.